Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [2] - Favorite Book 2 Moment


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts.The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! She is picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All she asks is to link back to her blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come here.

This week is Favorite Book 2 Moment


“Of all the trees we could've hit, we had to get one that hits back.” 

Whomping Willow picture created by Jaclyn Canada


16 comments:

  1. Hahah, I loved when they were in the tree. :D Great artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your illustration and that is a great moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh that's such an amazing picture!! I loved this moment too. There are just too many to choose from :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your illustration of the Whomping Willow! A few years ago, my cousins made me a poster filled with quotes from my favorite books for Christmas, and that's one of the quotes that was on there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahah that was a hilarious moment! Poor fellas, and the car as well!
    Not to mention the fiasco that followed and Ron's howler.
    This book was all in all very funny.


    Come check out my HPMOTW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angelas Anxious LifeJune 27, 2013 at 7:15 PM

    I love this... great picture!!! Ron's face is priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the Howler moment! I replied to this one before, but not sure what happened to it. Thank you so much for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you :D He certainly was freaking out during this scene LOL I really appreciate you stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was such a fun moment! Thank you so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you :D It was a blast to draw. Took me FOREVER though so I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you!! There really were so many great ones :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwe thank you! That sounds like such an excellent present :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so great! Plus, as the introduction to the whomping willow, it's so great because it plays such a large part throughout the rest of the books. Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!