Tuesday, November 4, 2014

When life's kicking your butt...how about a theme song? [11]


My friend Robyn from robgirlbooks tasked us with coming up with a theme song each month, and I love it! Music is a VERY big part of my life. This month is Foreign Songs. It was incredibly hard for me to find one this month.

I chose this one because I used to jam to it as a teenager with my best friend as young girls often will. I know, I know...it doesn't have a lot of another language in it, but it's the best I could do:



What is your choice this month??

6 comments:

  1. I totally forgot about Selena! That was a great pick even if it was a hard one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selena is iconic and heart breaking. I remember this song on the radio all the time. And then I remember the movie. I can just see you as a little girl singing to this song! I hope you're having a great week, Jaclyn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song always makes me a little sad because of what happened to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is. The movie was incredible, but so devastatingly sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I love this idea. When I was little I used to write my own theme songs about my life, ha. I was so obsessed with TV (still am) and was so jealous of all the people who had their very own theme song lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!