Monday, November 9, 2015

Fandom Mashups [5]




Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.

This week's topic is:
You've discovered that your world has become a dystopia and you've been recruited by an elite anarchist group. Who's in the group with you?

1) Finnick Odair - The Hunger Games


Finnick is well known for his physical ability and has a way of getting influential people to like him. Using this, he collects secrets. Finnick is skilled with knots and traps, knows CPR and can carry other people on his back when in need. He is definitely someone that I'd want on my team.

2) Tris - Divergent



I didn't read the series because I saw reviews for the final book and how upset some of the readers were. Zane read the series though and really enjoyed it. I did see the movie Divergent and loved it and bought Insurgent though I haven't watched it just yet. Tris is strong-willed and determined. She is also a fantastic fighter (though not at first) because she put so much time and effort into getting that way. She also doesn't blindly do what she's told and is hesitant to put her trust in people.

3) Thomas - The Maze Runner



This is another one that I haven't read the series, though I really want to. I watched the first movie and want to see the second one. Thomas is one of those characters that learns things very quickly. He also questions the status quo and follows his intuition. He's very inventive on the spot when dealing with problems so I'd definitely want him on my team.

4) Owen Grady - Jurassic World



There's no question that I'd love to have this Navy Vet, velociraptor trainer on my team. He's bold, brave, and able to get out of some sticky situations. After what he faced, I'm sure he'd be just fine with whatever is in front of us.

5) Scarlet Benoit - The Lunar Chronicles


This girl...determined doesn't even begin to describe her. She never falters in her search for her grandmother and is very resourceful in reaching her goal. Beyond that, she is incredibly loyal, cutting off her own finger in her refusal to sell her friends out.

Who would be on your dream team this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!