Thursday, November 12, 2015

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [88]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows.The idea is to share a favorite moment, magical item, character, spell, quote, object from the books, films or J.K.Rowling herself! Click the links to the blogs to see how to join up &  upcoming topics.

If you could change one thing in book 2, what would it be?

via GIPHY

The second one is actually my least favorite book in the series. I can't put my finger exactly on why. The villain isn't really my favorite since it was a memory. The kicker though were the spiders.

I would take spiders out of the 2nd book. Even now, when I watch the movie, I fast forward through that part. When reading, it's 10 times worse to read about the creepy-crawlys.




What would you change?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!