Wednesday, July 20, 2016

My HP Profile



Faith of GeekyZooGirl and Micheline of Lunar Rainbow Reviews are hosting the Harry Potter Month in July!! Of course, Harry's birthday is in July so it's a celebration! I am competing for my House Cup as well for Ravenclaw. As most of you know, I adore Harry Potter so this month will be full of even more Potter goodness at JC's Book Haven.


So Lee did an awesome post on her Harry Potter profile, and it seemed like so much fun I just had to join in!  I was inspired by her and Faith's expanded profile as well as a couple of topics from Christina's profile. Here is Alex's profile as well.

Name: Jaclyn

Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Ilvermorny House: Pukwudgie

Year I Discovered HP: It was 2000 or 2001 because I had already graduated high school but just barely

Last Time I Read the Books: 2015 for Harry Potter month!

Favorite Book: Sorcerer's Stone and Deathly Hallows (it's the circle - the beginning and the close)

Favorite Film: Sorcerer's Stone and Deathly Hallows

Favorite Character: Luna Lovegood, Fred and George Weasley

Character I Most Identify With: I feel like a mix of Hermione and Luna. I'm quite quirky and optimistic but also a staunch rule-follower with an obsession for research. I have been called 'weirdo' (lovingly) and 'know-it-all' (not so lovingly) quite often growing up so not sure which one I'd say wins.

Character I Wish I Were More Like: Ginny Weasley. Fierce is the word often used to describe her. She's brave and funny and not afraid to bend rules occasionally when it's for the greater good.

Spell I’d Use Right This Moment: I think accio would be the most used spell, but I like exercise so...I'm gonna skip a spell and say I'd love to be flying a broom right this moment.

Quidditch Position: Keeper. The only position I've ever played in soft ball was catcher.

Wizarding treat I wish I could eat right now: I'm a sucker for the Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans

Wizarding Drink of choice: Butterbeer. I had some at Harry Potter World and fell in love :D It's so yummy like butterscotch cream soda.

Pet I’d have at Hogwarts: can I have a phoenix? I want a phoenix :D OK if not, I will go with owl.

Class I think I’d be best at: Transfiguration - I would want to make McGonagall proud.

Class I think I'd be worst at: Herbology or History of Magic

Favorite Hogwarts Hangout Spot: The Great Hall. There is some amazing food in there ;) The Library or Hagrid's cabin as well.

Prefect or Prankster: I'd be the prefect hanging out with the pranksters.

Kiss, Kill, Marry (Marauders Edition):  I would Kiss Lupin, Kill James, and Marry Sirius.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!